Thursday 23 July 2009

Tamsen and Emily

Tamsens mum decided a makeover shoot would be good fun for her teenage daughters birthday. So along she came to the studio Emily was her friend so we decided to all go together.

Treacia from Me Time is my make up lady and did a fabulous job on the two girls.
They were delighted with their look so off we went to the woods.

We used some off camera flash and had lots of fun and laughs.

So here is a few of my favourite shots set to one of Emilys favourite songs

3 comments:

Tamsen said...

Hi Carol
Thank you so much for my photo shoot it was a fab birthday present and I really enjoyed it! The pictures came out really well and I cant wait to book my next shoot.
I loved the whole make up experience and would love to do it again it was brilliant.
I felt like a proper model for the day. :)
thank you so much and I hope to see you soon
Lots of love Tamsen xx

Anonymous said...

hi
thats great looks great fun you look fab in it and looked proffesional well done tam

from friend cb

CK Photography said...

thanks Tansen glad you enjoyed it x