Tuesday 28 July 2009

Amy 21 Today

Happy Birthday Amy

Amy was celebrating her 21st birthday today and her mum bought her a studio based make over shoot.

Treacia came along and did a wonderful job with her make up though Amy is a really pretty girl any way as you can see from the before picture.

The shoot took a little longer than usual as Amy had so many changes of clothes and I have never known so many pairs of shoes haha

Amy you were great to work with Im glad you enjoyed it and had fun. I hope you enjoy your evening out with the girls

As promised I have got a few quickly sorted so you can see them on your birthday

Now I think this is the song you said you liked

2 comments:

Amy said...

I <3 these!!! Thank you so much for a fab day xxx

CK Photography said...

You are welcome Amy glad to have been part of your day x