Saturday 30 July 2011

Large Family Portrait - Gerry and his Children

Everyone who knows me will be aware that I love to dance, anytime anywhere haha. Well on a Thursday night I go and learn ceroc dancing which is a type of modern Jive. Its great fun and it keeps you fit! That is where I first met Gerry and a few of his daughters they are all such great people and fun to be with. Gerry adores his family and practically lives for his kids (like all children they are probably unaware of the love of a parent)
After discovering that the mad dancing maccum was a photographer, Gerry asked if I would photograph his family and along they all came to the studio it was a great session and we took LOTS of pictures. Here are a few of my favourites.
A special congratulations to Gerry and his son Shaun, who have now become a father and a grandfather :)


















No comments: